Blogging has it's surprises, like meeting a blogger in flesh and blood. I've often associated bloggers with those I've known or met, conjured up an image from what they portray on their blogs and wondered what they look like in person. Hop over to her blog and you instantly know she's charming and talkative, loves to entertain, enjoys cooking and her photography skills are far superior to most others. She's passionate about blogging and gives us insights into life in Weimar, Germany where she lives with her family. She's one daring baker and invites us every month for a mingle at her place. What's more, she even conducts Bollywood Cooking sessions!! Yes, I'm talking of Meeta, attractive, vivacious, multi-talented and warm and the first blogger I've met in person. I also met her son, Soeren who features in every post she writes and her mother. Meeta is here in Sharjah visiting her parents. Meeta, it was great meeting you! Hopefully, we'll catch up on more next time you are here!
Sra of When my soup came alive tagged me for this Fantastic Four meme (thanks Sra!), so here goes!
4 Places I’ve lived:
I've lived only in Mumbai, India and Sharjah, UAE.... wonder where life will take me next.
4 Jobs I’ve had:
1. During babyhood - the boss. Could eat, sleep, laugh or cry at will. The coolest job ever!
2. Student life - Rocking career, fun and frolic all the way!
3. Working life - Real world job for real money, loved it.
4. Currently - Chef, laundrywoman, dishwasher, homekeeper, interior decorator all rolled into one, on call 24/7, unpaid, lacklustre job.
4 Favorite places I’ve holidayed:
1. Maldives - for the sun, sand and sea, the most beautiful place I've been to
2. Switzerland - for the mountains, lakes, meadows, villages, chocolates and cheese
3. UK - for the history, the countryside, the underground
4. The Far East trio: Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore for great food and affordable shopping
4 Favorite foods:
Thats so hard to decide but my favourite cuisines are:
1. Indian - absolutely all kinds of Indian food
4. Malaysian and Thai
4 Places I’d rather be:
1. Travelling around the world, hosting a travel show
2. At a beach, enjoying the waters by day and barbecuing at night
3. At a serene cottage in the countryside with lush green meadows, colourful flowers and chirping birds
4. In a shopping mall, finding fantastic bargains
4 bloggers I like to tag: